Tuesday 27 October 2009

Field Work


I'm heading down to London tomorrow for the Field Work pop up shop launch (among other things). If you're around Hanbury St (near Brick Lane) on Thursday night you should pop by the opening (and say hello if you spot me). There'll be a selection of my stuff on sale including the 'Dead Landscapes' zine pictured above. When in London I shall also be undoubtedly paying a visit to the new anthropologie store, i'm filled with excitement just thinking about it.


I have been bad at blogging recently. I hereby promise to be better in future. Honest.

5 comments:

Lara said...

Lizzy! I might be around on thursday night, if so i promise to pop in. Lara

Philiy said...

Love your work. Wish i could come and see more...if you are ever having a show in the west country do let me know!

Lizzy Stewart said...

lara- hooray! maybe see you tomorrow night. ace.

grace...i MIGHT be doing a show in bristol next year...keep your eyes peeled. I'm a west country girl so its only right that i do something down there soon.

S said...

Brooklyn is in need of a Lizzy Stewart show as well:)

Zosienka said...

I saw the show quite by chance and was a little mesmerised. Well done, i loved it. I mentioned it on my blog too.